Just a few minor adventures happened this summer like...all night fishing trips in the rain with my lovely persuasive husband, running into bears on my way to work, my birthday, our one year anniversary, and selling our car the exact day we left for the lower 48!
This is my 28 inch fish that yes I caught! This is a picture of our first all night adventure fishing...there were two all nighters this summer.
And this is Jeremy's 30 incher! He got to be quite the fisherman this summer..even more so than what he already was! Toward the end of the summer he would wake up at 5:30 drive down to his fishing whole, catch his limit for the day and be to work on time at 7:30. He absolutely loved every minute of it!
Unfortunately I can't put the video of the bear I came across on my way to work form my phone to the computer but lets just say I'm still alive even though this bear was only 15 yards from the walking trail I was on! It was awesome and surprisingly I wasn't too scared!
![]() |
My birthday + 3 different cakes = One happy birthday!
Our cute little branch bought me a cake, my supervisor made me a cake at work, and Jeremy had dinner made, wild flowers picked, and a cake coming out of the oven all by the time I got home from work! Happy 21 to me! Funny thing...you know you're not in Utah anymore when people ask how old you are turning and when you say 21 you get congratulated! "How old are you?".."21"..."YEAHHHHH! How are you still at work? I didn't even show up to work the next day when I turned 21, just so wasted!" ..."Yeah it was preeeetty wild last night eating ice cream and watching a movie with my husband..?" haha it was great.
Our one year anniversary at the Tepenyaki Sakura Restaurant!
The year flew by and I wouldn't have chosen to spend it with anyone else!
To make a long story short, we tried to sell our car all summer and it didn't sell. We had friends from our old ward who moved to Anchorage that were going to let us keep our car in their garage so that we could fly home. Bless their hearts!! The day before we flew home a guy called and told us he wanted to buy the car. He didn't even need to test drive it because he liked Honda's so much so...we sold our car! We have been receiving blessings after blessings and couldn't be more grateful for how everything turned out!
As crazy and fun and crazy fun our adventures were it feels so great to be home!
Dorothy couldn't have said it better, "There's no place like home!"
Here are some more pics that I thought were pretty cool ya'll might want to see:
The year flew by and I wouldn't have chosen to spend it with anyone else!
To make a long story short, we tried to sell our car all summer and it didn't sell. We had friends from our old ward who moved to Anchorage that were going to let us keep our car in their garage so that we could fly home. Bless their hearts!! The day before we flew home a guy called and told us he wanted to buy the car. He didn't even need to test drive it because he liked Honda's so much so...we sold our car! We have been receiving blessings after blessings and couldn't be more grateful for how everything turned out!
As crazy and fun and crazy fun our adventures were it feels so great to be home!
Dorothy couldn't have said it better, "There's no place like home!"
Here are some more pics that I thought were pretty cool ya'll might want to see:











