Yeah so this isn't even a picture of Alaska but it's from our 7 DAY drive. haha The drive is amazing and we will never regret doing it! Everyday we would just drive for hundreds of miles because it stayed so light outside so late. When we would finally decide to stop for the night we would be in the middle of nowhere in a little po-dunk town and throw out our tent and camp for the night. Everything closed so early so most days we survived off of crackers and Sponge Bob fruit snacks. We saw so much wildlife that I'll never go to a zoo again because I've probably already seen what they have to offer. ha! In one day we saw 19 bears! Jer and I are just starting to settle into our little town of Girdwood. It feels like we're in a completely different country! It's pretty laid back here and the people just love to ski. Everyone who has an address here owns a dog, its weird. But all in all we're enjoying the adventure we're on and cant wait to explore even more!
This is me at the worlds biggest mall! It's in Edmonton Canada and this is a Amusement Park behind me! It also had an ice skating arena and a water park inside! It was nutso! Unfortunately while we were there Jeremy and I were EXHAUSTED. haha We really didn't want to shop around because our legs had forgot how to function from driving the past 3 days, so hopefully we can go back some day and enjoy it a little more.
This is what all the gas pumps looked like when we went to fill up...holy old school. And gas cost like $4.50 in Canada it was stupid but oh well.
Hooray for Alaska!!! We finally made it and it felt so great to re-enter the United States. Canada is beautiful but kinda weird. The girl at one of their grocery store asked if I wanted any base? To myself I thought...why would she ask me if I wanted any make-up? So I said no and went on my way still really confused until Jeremy could see what was going through my head and said "She asked if you wanted any bags dummy!" haha. Girdwood is great and also crazy! We are enjoying ourselves and cant way to do some more fun things!



