12/21/2009

Where is Manila Utah anyway?

When I first was dating Jeremy a lot of people asked me where he was from.  Well if you have ever tried explaining where Manila Utah is...it isn't the easiest place to describe unless they know where Flaming Gorge is.  The other day we were spending some precious time on youtube and came across this "music video" of Flaming Gorge.  Once I saw it I knew I had to put this on our blog to help those understand where Manila Utah really is! Hope you guys enjoy this fabulous song, because I know that us Catrons definitely do...

2 comments:

Jared and Lindsey said...

WHAT IN THE WORLD!! I just wasted my time learning about.. Flammmmmingg GGGOrrrgee. The richest part of UUUUtah from Salt Lake to St. George.


haha. so funny. you guys are dorks
Hey. at least they sale bright crawler gummy eggs there. Good for something right?

Barb said...

classic. love that you posted that! i forgot your email, if you can send it to me I'll send you an official invite to our blog. barbaracatron@gmail.com
It was good to see you guys this weekend, hope your Edwards Christmas party was a blast.
Catch ya later Risa!