11/25/2009

 
So here are just a few pics of us while we were on our honeymoon.  It was my first time in Moab and we both had a blast!...naturally.  We went jeeping and luckily enough Jeremy didn't divorce me for the jeep we rented for a couple days because we was madly in love with it.  We stayed at a resort along the Colorado River and everything was so beautiful!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Catron family. You guys rock. Teresa you are a changed woman for having a blog! LOVE YOU GUYS MISS YOU ALREADY!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the new background!! SOOO super cute!!! Now post some more pictures of your life - like what happened while you were gone for Thanksgiving...mmm... LOVE YOUR FACE!

Jeremy,
Your presence puts a smile on my face and hard feelings in my brithces. Teresa, next time you post pictures of Jeremy I would appreciate it if you would post some when he is wearing less cloths and maybe when he is in provocative postitions.
Thanks

Edwards Clan said...

Yay! I'm glad you have a blog! I miss you guys so much. I can't believe it has been so long since we have seen you. i can't wait to see you at grandma's house on the 20th (you're going to be there right!?) Well, we love you!!!!
See you soon.

Anonymous said...

Update update update!