So its about time I update my blog. We had a great Christmas break and a lot that went on. Jeremy's little brother Jeff got married on the 15th and everything went great and looked beautiful! They both looked so happy! Then after that we had our first Christmas together out in Manila. I was extremely sick all week puking my guts out and Jeremy may or may not have forgotten all my presents...haha! It is really funny lookin back now but at the time..jk jk. He felt terrible and bought me a bunch of cute little presents at Walmart in Evanston to make it up for me AND he took good care of me while I was miserable on the couch all week. We are both excited to start the new year with our new years resolutions and are ready to take on a new semester! We hope that all of you had a wonderful Christmas and the your new year brings you happiness!
Jeff and Marci right after they were married!
All of us at the temple!
Me and my handsome husband at the reception
This is me opening my belated christmas...if I look sick its because I was!
Us ice skating with Jeff and Marci...I only fell twice:)
6 comments:
Ohhh you are so pretty!! I miss your beautiful face! You should make it so I can see it more often, that would be nice. Hope all is well and hopefully I will get to see you friggin soon!!! Love ya! Oh and no disrespect to the bride but geesh you were the hottest little momma there in that little black dress!!
You know what would suck! If you were going down to Manila and your husband left your Christmas gifts in Logan. bahaha funniest story I have ever heard! He probably doesn't need any more guff though ha
Teresa, you are not good with this blog thing. The point is to update, not just change your background and music! lol. I just really want to see what is new with you guys(: I guess we'll see you this weekend. Cant wait!
Um... Thanks for tellin me you have a BLOG! I'm just gonna have to add you to my list! I had to find you in some way weird chain of stalking. love ya T! I need to see you soon!
Oh you so need to update this blog!! What is going to happen when you move to Alaska and I go to look at your blog and it doesn't tell me EXACTLY what you are doing?!?
Corey is having his knee scoped on Monday, so I am thinking that when I figure out what days I am going to take off - you guys should come down and hang out with us!!! Cause I terribly miss you. I don't know why we don't hang out ALL THE TIME. I love you dearly and I hate that you weren't able to go to Arizona :( It makes me cry. XOXO
uh hey I am cool too and I have a blog. And I found yours because I was stalking. Woot!
Post a Comment