5/10/2012

Jaxon Jeremy

In 11 days my baby boy will be turning...5 months.  I know this isn't the most significant mile stone but time is going by so fast that I thought I would take a moment and reflect. Here's the latest snap shot of him so you can have a mental image of the preciousness I'll be talking about:


Irresistible right? So now that you know what his pretty face looks like..here are a few things about J.J.:
4 1/2 months
17 lbs
25 inches
Very ticklish
Smiles any chance he gets
Laughs when you unchanged his clothes
Lights up the whole room...when his daddy walks in (jealous mom? yes.)
Smiles after he sneezes...which usually come in 3s and 4s
Master at grabbing objects...like his mamas hair
Extremely easy-going 
Loves to cuddle

Like I've said before, the love you can have for your child is overwhelming. Obviously I never quite understood what mothers meant when they would say things like that before I had him.  

If I could go back in time where it was just me and Jeremy...I wouldn't. 

Sometimes, like yesterday, when I look at him sleeping while I'm pushing the grocery cart down the diaper isle I start to cry. Why? Because I'm just that in-love with my son.  

We love you Widda J!



                                              



Love,  The K-Trins