1/19/2012

The Baby Story

I know...2 posts in one day? I'm in Manila...my husband is ice fishing, the babe is asleep, and I'm actually not tired. Just really bored :) So I thought I would share with you how everything went down..and out ;)

I was induced on the day of my 38 week appointment because long story short my blood work came back positive as to where I could actually receive an epidural.  So Jer and I were completely in shock that we were going to be parents..that day!



This is a picture before the contractions came and before getting my epidural that ended up not completely working. Thats right folks...not working. Ugh. Little J's umbilical chord was wrapped around his neck twice so they had to get him out fast. They snipped me and vacuumed him out and we still came out with a perfectly shaped head and most importantly a healthy healthy body!  


Oh yeah..Jeremy did not pass out! He was a great supporter! We are so so happy as parents! I would never want to go back to the days where Jaxon wasn't here! He's really an easy baby and all the nerves of being a mom calmed down the instant he arrived.  If only husbands could lactate parenting would be even better :)  Here are a few more pics of J.J.(we don't really know what we're going to call him yet) from the photo shoot that I didn't put on facebook: