12/20/2011

Tis The Season

Here's just a little recap of the latest:


Brett got married November 26th to the cutest girl ever! Look how happy they are! Our family is so excited for these two and feel so grateful to see our Brettsky happy again! We wish them the best!





Jer and I have been living back and forth between parents until he finds a job. He's had a few interviews lately in Vernal so now it's just the waiting game. Our last trip out to Manila we fished and read Hunger Games all day long. Right now we're living the life that we know we'll never have again...just soakin it all in :)


This is Duke....the beloved dog of the Catron family.  He does no wrong.  He thinks he is a human. It's great.  When we take him fishing he also enjoys to do a little fishing himself. He knows when Jer is about to unhook the fish so he gets on the other side where he knows they will swim off and gets in a defensive position to catch them in his mouth.  No worries, he lets them go unharmed after feeling the satisfaction of being able to catch one.  Him and Jer are the bestest friends in the whole wide world.


 


Well if we haven't seen each other recently this is what I've been looking like as of late. Things are going great and hopefully we'll be having a little one soon! Right now I'm dilated to a 2, 70% effaced, and dealing with contractions here and there. I think I'm a little further along then what we had planned so hopefully we can see our little boy soon! We'll keep you informed!

Last but not least....I graduated!!!! Woohoo!!! Jer and I are now both Aggie Alumni and it couldn't feel better! I did this last semester all online and everything went pretty smooth.  I am so relieved to be done and not have to worry about finishing while being a mother!  When I walk in the Spring I'll have a little 5 month old boy cheerin his mama on from the crowd!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!
Love, The K-Trins